Custom Color Development
We do not have “stock” colors. Each color is custom developed for each individual client and your color choices are only limited by your imagination. We guarantee that 100% of every pellet will be 100% accurate to the approved color on every order. .. every time.
Color development occurs in several different ways.
- Pantone Plastic Color Number: We will match any Pantone color and even modify them for tint and light transmission at your direction. This takes their extensive color library and effectively makes it limitless.
- Color numbers from most color and filter reference books or swatches.
- Customer supplies a finished part or existing resin to be matched or reformulated.
- Customer gives us a commonly known color verbally. Ferrari red, Corvette yellow, color from a sports team.
- A color that is readily available to match.